Who Is Following Me On Facebook
Who can follow me?
Your friends automatically follow you. You can also allow individuals Who aren't your friends follow you.
To handle Who can follow you:
1. Click in the top right and pick Settings
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public beside Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Permits you to pick Who can talk about your public posts. Learn exactly how to change Who can such as or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Permits you to pick if you intend to obtain notices when people Who aren't your friends begin following you and also share, like or talk about your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to choose Who can such as or comment on your public profile info, that includes account pictures, profile videos, cover photos, featured images as well as News Feed updates concerning changes to your Intro area. Discover just how to adjust Who can such as or comment on your public profile info.
See Who's Following You
If you've permitted individuals to follow you, you can see a list of your fans by mosting likely to your account, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking More > Followers. If you don't have any type of followers, you will not see this option.
Note: If you allow individuals Who aren't your friends follow you, individuals Who send friend demands that you neglect or erase will instantly begin following you. If you don't desire somebody to follow you, you can block them any time.
Complying with on Marketplace
Keep in mind that anybody on Industry can follow you if you enable following on Market.