How To Remove Facebook Notifications
1. Visit to your Facebook account, and then click the globe-shaped symbol in the top food selection to open up the Notifications panel. A listing of your presently configured notifications screens; click "See All" to see all notices.
2. Float the arrow inside the access for the alert to erase to present an "X" in the top right edge, and then click the "X" to see a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click "Unfollow" in the pop-up to eliminate the alert from your Notices checklist.
Various other Methode:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, located on top right edge of the web page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down list that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is shown.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the page. A list of all notifications types appears, each with a check box alongside it. Notifications you are registered for will have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box alongside each notice kind you want to remove. This will certainly remove the check mark from the box and remove you from receiving the selected notification.
Idea: There is no way to delete notice messages you have currently watched. Facebook saves every one of your alert messages, yet provides the most recent messages at the top of the list.
Warning: Some important Facebook notifications can not be removed. If you do not see the "X" when you hover over the Notification access, the notice can not be erased.