How To Change My Profile Picture On Facebook
Exactly how do I add or change my profile photo?
To add a profile photo or change your current profile picture:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left and hover over your profile image.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Plant your image and also click Save. If you do not intend to crop your picture, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, after that click Save.
For highest, your profile picture need to be at least 320 pixels broad and 320 pixels high.
Keep in mind: Your present profile picture is constantly public.
Exactly how do I add or change my Page's profile photo?
Learn just how to add or change your profile picture for your personal account.
To add or change your Page's profile image:
1. Go to your Page
2. Click in the bottom ideal edge of your profile photo
3. Select an option and comply with the on-screen guidelines
Learn more about the dimensions of your Web page's profile image.