How To Block Pics On Facebook
Privacy settings for photo albums
To modify the Privacy settings for photo albums you've posted:
1. Most likely to your profile as well as click Photos.
2. Click albums.
3. Click the album you intend to change the Privacy settings for.
4. Click Edit.
5. Click on the dropdown menu listed below Privacy to control that can see your album.
Only the individual that published an album can change its Privacy settings. Figure out what to do if you don't like an image you're labelled in.
Privacy settings for individual photos
To modify the Privacy settings for specific pictures in an album:
You can only modify the Privacy settings for individual pictures in certain albums, including Profile Pictures and also Cover Photos. To modify a specific image:
1. Click the image to expand it.
2. Click in the top right next to the date of your photo.
3. Select the audience you wish to share the picture with.
Keep in mind that some images, like your present account picture and also cover photo, are constantly Public.
If these settings aren't working the way you assume they should, find out exactly how to report a problem.
Keep in mind that if you share the album with any person, she or he can still take screenshots of it, print it out, show it to other people on their devices, or otherwise share your photos beyond Facebook.