How Do I Connect My Twitter To Facebook
When you Connect Twitter to Facebook, then your tweets and retweets are instantly published, and your replies and also direct messages are not.
You can Connect your Twitter account to Facebook profile as well as right here is exactly how:.
- Most likely to this URL. Sign in if not already.
- Click "Connect to Facebook" button.
- Currently, enter your Facebook account credentials in the popup as well as click "Log In" button.
- Click on the "Continue as Facebook username" button.
- Currently, set the personal privacy alternative you favor from the drop-down listing and afterwards click "OK" button.
- You can see a confirmation popup now. Click the "OK" button on that.
That is all. Your Twitter account is linked to your Facebook profile.
Keep in mind: You can uncheck the first option if you do not desire retweets to obtain uploaded to your Facebook profile as well as page. Uncheck the second choice, if you don't want the tweets to get posted to your Facebook profile.
If you wish to Connect your Twitter account with your Facebook page also, after that right here are the steps (do the above actions otherwise already prior to below actions):
- Click on "Allow" web link (see over screenshot).
- You can see a popup now as well as click "OK" button because.
- Now, you can see this display.
- Under "post to your Facebook page" choice, you can see a drop-down checklist. Open it, and also you can discover your Facebook web pages. Pick the one you desire.
That is all. The Twitter account is attached to the Facebook page you pick.
If you wish to Connect Twitter to the Facebook page just and also not to your profile, then you need to do this step (do the above actions if not currently before below actions):.
Uncheck "post to my Facebook profile" choice.
That is all. Your Twitter account is attached to your Facebook page just.
Keep in mind: To separate, click on "Disconnect" button and that's it.