Today I was attempting to suggest a friend on Facebook to an additional among my friends. I opened the friends' profile as well as the web link to suggest friends had not been there. It's used to be situated under the primary account photo. It has actually relocated however. To discover it, comply with these steps.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook appears to have eliminated this choice from their website. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the feature will be allowed once more.
Facebook Suggest Friends
These steps listed below used to be the method you might suggest a friend on the desktop version of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Go to the profile of the person you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Float over the "Friends" switch on the individual's web page.
4. Select "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Search for a person, after that make use of the "Suggest friend" button next to their name.
- The Facebook users that show up in your friend suggestions box are not informed of their look there, nor do they recognize if you've hidden them. If you pick to add any of the suggested users as friends, these people obtain friend requests as regular.
- You can make friend suggestions for any one of your contacts on Facebook. Check out the contact's timeline, click the cog icon to open up a drop-down menu, then pick "Suggest Friends" from the listing.
- If you are not enrolled in Facebook and are receiving emails consisting of friend suggestions, these suggestions are based upon the network of the contact who has actually identified or invited you. Make use of the web link offered at the end of the message to opt out of any kind of future e-mails.