One of the functions that constantly covers discussions amongst individuals is the ability to recognize who has actually visited their accounts. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you need to be a premium participant to truly access the complete list of who has viewed your account-- yet Facebook was always versus sharing this information with users.
Who Views My Facebook Profile The Most
It seems nevertheless that the current occasions have compromised the firm's position.
Yes, you can now see who has actually watched your Facebook profile. The new feature allows you see who saw your account in the past 30 days, past day as well as who has actually viewed your newest posts.
The attribute is buried deep in your privacy settings and also is only offered on the iOS app for now. To access the list of who has actually watched your account, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and also scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, simply below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will discover the brand-new "Who viewed my profile?" choice.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will be presented to all individuals in the coming days. We have connected to Facebook for information and also will upgrade this post as soon as we hear back from them.
Let us recognize in the comments if you have access to the brand-new feature. Some records reveal that the attribute might only be offered on April 1st.
An additional Alternative:.
Exactly how to Track Who Watched Your Facebook Profile-- Handbook Method
1. To recognize who views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and go to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click your profile photo and also you will reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened up web page and choose "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user then just kind Ctrl+ U and the source web page will open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will certainly discover a list of numbers there which are in fact the profile IDs of the people who are just recently checked or visited your Facebook account.
6. Simply type add the account id close to facebook.com URL similar to the below example. You will locate the individual who visited your profile often or just recently.
7. The URL needs to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not such as.
8. The handful that you will discover after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indicator of exactly how commonly a Facebook account user sees you and who sees your Facebook profile one of the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the regular site visitor while the last ID is the rarest viewer of your account.
However, some people states that these are not true. But, several experts claim that this is the only feasible way to recognize who viewed my Facebook profile.