One of the attributes that always covers discussions among individuals is the capability to know who has visited their accounts. LinkedIn has always had it-- although you need to be a premium participant to truly access the complete list of who has viewed your profile-- but Facebook was always versus sharing this information with users.
Who Is Viewing My Facebook Account
It seems nevertheless that the recent occasions have actually deteriorated the firm's setting.
Yes, you can currently see who has actually seen your Facebook account. The brand-new feature allows you see who saw your profile in the past 30 days, past day along with who has actually watched your newest posts.
The feature is buried deep in your privacy settings and is just available on the iphone application in the meantime. To access the list of who has seen your profile, open up the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and also scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just listed below the new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will discover the new "Who viewed my profile?" alternative.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will be presented to all users in the coming days. We have actually connected to Facebook for clarifications as well as will certainly update this post as quickly as we listen to back from them.
Let us understand in the comments if you have accessibility to the new function. Some reports reveal that the function may just be readily available on April 1st.
One more Option:.
How to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Account-- Handbook Means
1. To recognize who sees your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your profile photo and you will certainly reach at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened up page and pick "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user after that simply type Ctrl+ U and the source page will certainly open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will locate a listing of numbers there which are really the profile IDs of the people who are recently checked or visited your Facebook account.
6. Just type include the profile id beside facebook.com LINK similar to the below instance. You will certainly discover the individual who saw your account frequently or recently.
7. The LINK must be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ however not such as.
8. The handful that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indicator of how often a Facebook profile individual sees you and who sees your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the regular site visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nevertheless, some individuals claims that these are not true. Yet, numerous specialists state that this is the only possible way to know who watched my Facebook account.