How To Block Someone From My Facebook Page
We suggest banning individuals who continuously release spam on your page. You can choose to unban them at any time. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still be able to share web content from your page to other put on Facebook, however they'll no longer be able to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You might also remove somebody that likes your page. When you get rid of someone from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is a great option for people you do not want following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their buddies. Nonetheless, Pages are public rooms as well as individuals you have actually removed can choose to like your page once more.
There are numerous methods to ban a person or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings at the top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Look for the individual or click to inspect package alongside the name of the person you wish to ban.
4. Click and pick Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Hover over a comment by the individual or page you intend to ban and click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has actually been discussed in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the right side of your page.
3. Click in the leading right of the post by the person or page you wish to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and also click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox on top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you wish to ban.
3. Click in the leading right and also pick Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.