How Do You Delete A Facebook Comment
This I teaches you how to remove a comment on Facebook. There are two sorts of Facebook comments you can erase: comments you make on any type of post, and also comments other people make on your posts. You can not erase other individuals's comments from posts that aren't yours.
Removing a comment on Facebook just takes a few secs, however if you're pushed to eliminate one quickly, here's a basic overview.
Method 1: On Desktop
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer's web browser. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address and password before proceeding.
2. Most likely to the post on which you intend to remove a comment. If the post gets on your account web page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right corner of the page; or else, most likely to the account page of the person who developed the post as well as scroll to the post.
3. Open the comments area. In many cases, the comments area will certainly open up on its own; if not, click the # comments link below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. For example, a post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Float your computer mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly prompt a ⋯ icon to appear to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're deleting your own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; or else, a pop-up home window will certainly show up.
6. Click Delete when triggered. It's a blue button in the pop-up window. Doing so will certainly remove the comment from your post.
- If you're deleting your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu prior to clicking the blue Delete switch.
Method 2: On Mobile
1. Open Facebook. Tap the Facebook application icon, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will open your News Feed page if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address and also password when triggered prior to proceeding.
2. Go to the post on which you intend to erase a comment. If the post gets on your account web page, you can touch your profile icon at the bottom of the display; otherwise, most likely to the profile page of the individual who produced the post as well as scroll to the post.
On Android, the profile symbol remains in the upper-left side of the screen.
3. Open the comments area. Sometimes, the comments section will certainly open up on its own; if not, tap the # comments link below the post.
- The "#" describes the variety of comments on the post. For example, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect here.
4. Tap and also hold the comment. Doing so will trigger a menu to show up after a second.
5. Faucet Delete. It's in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when prompted. This will certainly erase the comment from the post.
1. Navigate to check out the comment you want to remove. If you have trouble finding it, the most convenient point to do is to pick the "Menu" button, after that choose "Settings".
2. Scroll down and choose "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the right side of the comment you want to remove.
4. Touch the "Delete" button, and also your comment is gone.