Today I was trying to suggest a friend on Facebook to another among my friends. I opened up the friends' profile and the link to suggest friends wasn't there. It's used to be located under the primary account picture. It has relocated though. To find it, follow these steps.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook shows up to have eliminated this alternative from their website. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the feature will be enabled once more.
How Do I Suggest A Friend On Facebook
These steps listed below utilized to be the method you could suggest a friend on the desktop version of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Most likely to the profile of the person you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Hover over the "Friends" button on the person's web page.
4. Select "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Look for a person, after that make use of the "Suggest friend" button alongside their name.
- The Facebook individuals who show up in your friend suggestions box are not alerted of their appearance there, nor do they know if you've concealed them. If you select to add any of the suggested users as friends, these individuals receive friend requests as typical.
- You can make friend suggestions for any of your contacts on Facebook. Visit the contact's timeline, click the gear icon to open up a drop-down menu, after that select "Suggest Friends" from the checklist.
- If you are not signed up for Facebook as well as are getting emails consisting of friend suggestions, these suggestions are based on the network of the call that has actually labelled or invited you. Use the link given at the end of the message to pull out of any future emails.