Facebook Watch provides thousands of outstanding, top notch videos for both entertainment and instructional purposes. It additionally provides material you can not discover anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain program Huda Employer, or Bear Grylls' show, Face The Wild.
So what takes place when you come across a fantastic Facebook Watch video but don't have the time to enjoy it totally, or discover the web content so useful you want to save the video and use it as a referral device later on? Thankfully, there's a fast and very easy way to download as well as save Facebook videos on desktop - right here, we'll reveal you exactly how.
Facebook Video Download Online
Download a video you've published
1. Open Facebook and click the link to your account on top of the screen.
2. On your profile web page, in the leading area, click More.
3. At the top of the drop-down menu that shows up, select videos.
4. Move your computer mouse arrow over the video you want to download, click the Edit button, and also select download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD choice will only be offered to select if the video was produced or taped in HD top quality. If it had not been, just the download SD option will be offered.
Keep in mind: If both of these options are missing out on, the video was submitted by a buddy and you're labelled in it. You will require to comply with the action in the following section rather.
5. Your video must appear in a new tab. Move your computer mouse over the video as well as click download icon in the lower-right corner.
Download a video uploaded on your timeline or by other customers
Note: If you're attempting to download a common video from a different online solution (e.g., YouTube), see our page on exactly how to download a video from the Web.
1. Log right into Facebook and also locate the video you wish to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and choose Show video URL from the drop-down menu that shows up.
3. Highlight the entire URL and after that press Ctrl+ C or right-click as well as pick Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open up a new tab by pressing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the URL right into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+ V, and after that press Enter.
6. Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and afterwards Press Enter.
7. On the following page, click the video to open it in its own window.
8. Right-click the video and pick save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Select a save area as well as a file name for the video, and afterwards click the Save switch.