" What?! I do not want to that. There has to be an easier way, right?"
Technically, yes. You can eliminate posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the need for a third-party application. This includes formerly removed or hidden posts you've shared as well as posts that you've been marked in or at least your tag located in them.
Desktop computer Facebook customers can do the same however also have various other choices at their disposal in order to get rid of all posts from their timeline. You'll either be eliminating them manually or to speed up things up, utilize a third-party browser expansion like Social Book post Manager to free yourself of feasible previous humiliations.
Delete All Posts From Facebook
Initially, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Below's How to Eliminate posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Action 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap your profile picture to head to your account.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Touch the circle to the left of each post that you intend to delete/hide from your profile.
Vital Note: You have three alternatives for getting rid of web content from your profile in Bulk: You can erase old posts that you directly shared, hide posts that you or someone else shared, or eliminate the tags from posts that you have actually been tagged in by various other users. Nevertheless, you need to complete these actions individually. If you wish to remove a lot of material from your profile, you'll require to develop "batches" of posts by just tapping on posts for which you intend to take the very same action. That is, you can not erase any posts you directly shared if you also include posts shared by others in the same "batch".
Likewise note, you can touch the "Filters" switch near the top-left corner of the display to filter your sight to just see posts that you personally shared, just posts that you're labelled in and so on.
Step 4: When you have actually chosen several posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right edge of the display, or the 3 icons in the bottom-left edge of the display to continue.
Tip 5: At the end of the screen, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" relying on what you intend to do. Keep in mind: If you're attempting to remove posts yet the "Delete posts" alternative is in gray message, as opposed to black, it means you accidentally touched an article that Facebook won't allow you to remove. Examples consist of notifications that you've transformed your profile or cover image as well as posts that you may have shared from within a Facebook game. You can just remove these posts from your timeline by touching the "Hide from Timeline" choice.
Action 6: Tap "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the verification home window that shows up. The home window that appears will certainly be determined by the alternative you touched symphonious 5 over.
REMOVE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM BROWSER
You can pick to by hand remove posts individually from your Facebook timeline yet let's be real right here, that's not why you read this post. So to speed things up and remove whole years from Facebook in one fell swoop, you'll need to download and install a browser expansion for Chrome. Unfortunately, there are no Safari extensions readily available for use at this time. These expansions can erase years of background instantly with a click of a button, so make sure to archive anything you intend to conserve previously hitting erase.
For this tutorial, we're mosting likely to focus on Social Book Post Manager as our mass deletion extension of option. This will make the whole deletion procedure rather structured as well as certainly far quicker for those who have years worth of posts to get rid of.
SOCIAL PUBLICATION post MANAGER EXPANSION
Prior to you erase your posts, I will certainly reiterate the significance of first developing a backup of your Facebook data. With this tool, when the info is gone, it's absolutely gone. This information not just includes all of your posts however also your photos and videos, messages and conversation conversations in addition to all details that you have actually provided in your profile's About section.
In order to develop a back-up:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings display.
2. While you have this display brought up, there will be a web link titled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" near the bottom.
3. Click the Download a copy link and also comply with the motivates. Facebook will certainly start developing a backup of all your information that will be available for download once complete. Once the download prepares, Facebook will send out an email to your registered email address notifying you of its completion as well as availability.
Once you have your data backup:.
1. Install the Social Publication post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, and go to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the question mark icon in the upper-right portion of the Facebook navigating header. Open it and find Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log web link will take you to a web page that presents all of your Facebook task (for this reason the name). You will certainly see all the buddies that you've included along with all the posts and also remarks that you have actually both created as well as liked. In the Filter section on the left-hand side, pick the filter you want to erase from, in this situation, click "posts".
3. Now open up the Social Book post Manager extension by clicking on the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome internet browser.
4. When the expansion is opened, you'll be presented with a listing of filters that you can use to erase posts on Facebook.
The filters will certainly figure out which posts are to be gotten rid of as well as you can also filter them by particular years, months, as well as also those consisting of particular strings. A "Prescan on Page" choice is offered to you if you desire to use it. This will certainly create the extension to trigger you of which posts will be eliminated before your verification. If you accept the picked posts for deletion, you can click to verify as well as view those posts vanish. However, there have actually been some records that when making use of the "Prescan on Page" alternative with heavily populated activity logs may trigger difficulties.
5. When every one of the posts you've selected for deletion have been chosen, click the OK switch to shut the alert, assess the activity log, and if pleased with the choice, click on the Confirm to erase button located at the top of the page.
If you're not satisfied with the currently chosen posts targeted for removal, you can freshen the page (I choose touching F5 myself) as well as see the activity log repopulated as it was previously.