One of the features that constantly tops discussions among customers is the ability to recognize who has seen their profiles. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you require to be a costs participant to actually access the full list of who has actually viewed your profile-- but Facebook was constantly against sharing this details with users.
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Free
It seems nonetheless that the recent occasions have deteriorated the business's position.
Yes, you can now see who has seen your Facebook account. The brand-new function lets you see who visited your account in the past 1 month, previous day as well as who has actually viewed your latest posts.
The function is hidden deep in your privacy settings and is just readily available on the iphone application for now. To access the list of who has actually viewed your account, open up the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll completely to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just listed below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" attribute, you will locate the new "Who viewed my profile?" choice.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will certainly be rolled out to all users in the coming days. We have actually connected to Facebook for information and will update this post as soon as we listen to back from them.
Allow us understand in the remarks if you have accessibility to the new attribute. Some reports reveal that the function may only be available on April 1st.
Exactly how to Track Who Watched Your Facebook Profile-- Handbook Means
1. To recognize who watches your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and also go to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click on your profile picture and you will certainly get to at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened page and select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome individual after that simply type Ctrl+ U as well as the resource page will open.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will discover a listing of numbers there which are actually the profile IDs of the people who are just recently examined or visited your Facebook account.
6. Simply kind add the account id beside facebook.com LINK just like the below example. You will locate the person who saw your account frequently or lately.
7. The URL needs to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like.
8. The small number that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of just how usually a Facebook account customer sees you as well as who visits your Facebook profile the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the routine visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nonetheless, some people states that these are not true. Yet, several professionals say that this is the only possible means to know who watched my Facebook account.