How You Report Someone On Facebook
Exactly how do I report a Facebook account that's claiming to be me or somebody else?
Accounts and Pages that pose other people go against our Neighborhood Specifications and aren't allowed on Facebook. If you see an account that's acting to be you, a person you know or a somebody (instance: celebrity, political leader), we urge you to let us understand. You can report potentially posing accounts to us even if you do not have a Facebook account.
To report somebody who's making believe to be you or another person, first determine if you're reporting an account or a Page.
Report a profile
If you have a Facebook account and also wish to report an account:
1. Go to the account of the posing account.
- If you can not find it, attempt searching for the name utilized on the account or asking your buddies if they can send you a link to it.
2. Click on the cover photo as well as pick Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. Follow the on-screen guidelines for acting to submit a report.
If you do not have a Facebook account as well as wish to report a person that's making believe to be you or a person you understand, please fill out this form.
Just how do I report a make up impersonation?
If you have a Facebook account and want to report somebody that's claiming to be you or someone you understand:
1. Go to the profile of the impersonating account
- If you can't discover it, attempt looking for the name used on the profile or asking your good friends if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click on the cover photo and pick Report
3. Comply with the on-screen directions for impersonation to submit a record
If you don't have a Facebook account as well as wish to report a person that's making believe to be you or somebody you know, please fill in this type.
Exactly how do I report a profile?
To report a profile:
1. Go to the profile you wish to report.
2. In the bottom right of the cover image, click and also pick Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. To provide comments, click the choice that best explains exactly how this account breaks our Community Specifications. Click Send.
4. Depending upon your feedback, you might then be able to send a report to Facebook. For some sorts of content, we don't ask you to send a record, yet we use your comments to assist our systems discover.
If someone's troubling you on Facebook, you can additionally obstruct them.