How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page
Notifications in Facebook
When someone "likes" your Facebook page, among the initial methods you'll know about it is by obtaining an alert in the "Notifications" area of your page. From your Facebook page, click the "Use Facebook As ... (followed by the name of your page)" link to use Facebook as your page. Then click the "thought bubble" icon in the upper left location of the page, above your page image, to see all one of the most recent Notifications for your page. Any person who has "liked" your page since the last time you examined your Notifications will certainly be noted there.
Actions to learning that has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet:
1. Go to your Facebook business Page. (Make sure you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See SmartPhone steps better down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the checklist of options on the left and also click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People as well as Various other Pages' location opens, it will open to a checklist of 'Individuals Who Similar To This Page' as well as program:.
- Their account photo.
- Their name.
- The date each one liked your Page.
You can scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted starting with the most recent likes - or make use of the search area (see below) to discover a certain name.
To discover what Pages have actually liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will certainly include the Page name, the Page's account image as well as the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Make sure you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' link that appears near to as well as beneath your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the list of choices till you find the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the checklist of 'Settings' until you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu options supplied to view the information you have an interest in seeing:
> People Who Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Banned People and Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wealth of details about those who have actually liked your Page.
As soon as you've scrolled through the names as well as photos of those who have 'liked' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, simply listed below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all sorts of details pertaining to Likes, Reach, Page Views, Activities on Page, Posts, People, etc.
For example, you can learn:
- just what nations and cities your followers are from, and their numbers;.
- what percent of your followers are women or males;.
- what portion of your fans fall into various age groups;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the variety of individuals reached with your web content;.
- ... as well as much more!