Here's exactly how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand name Page:
How To Make Facebook Posts Go To Twitter
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login and also password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and after that pick Settings. The default Account Settings Page appears.
3. Click the Profile switch on the left and after that click the Post your Tweets to Facebook switch. You may have to scroll to see the Facebook section.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook and also Connect Your Accounts switch. You'll require to enter your Facebook info in order to sync both accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page choice to post your tweets on your Facebook Page instead of your individual Profile. You'll be taken to a menu listing all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you want to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. Ensure you Save to avoid having to duplicate the procedure.
If you're a heavy Tweeter, your Facebook fans might dislike each and every single Tweet showing up in their Facebook News Feeds, and they could Unlike you if you're too prolific. Believe very carefully concerning whether this is appropriate for you, given the method you tweet.