Whenever you search for something on Facebook, your search terms get stored in your Activity Log. Here's just how to just how to erase facebook search history or watch it.
The Activity Log is just viewable by you, but if you want to erase any of your old searches for whatever factor-- and even if you just want to view them (to find something you neglected)-- it's actually easy to find!
How To Delete Facebook Searches
How to delete facebook search history:
1. Most likely to your account:
2. Click the "Activity log" alternative at the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Your Activity log is a list of your posts and all Facebook Activity, including your search history.
4. Next off, click the "More" alternative on the left-hand menu, under "Photos","Likes" as well as "Comments".
5. Scroll down the broadened listing till you see "Search".
6. You can currently watch your Facebook search history, in date order. To do away with it, just click "Clear Searches.".
7. Your Facebook search history is now a fresh start!
Exactly how do I remove a search from my Activity log?
Your Activity log consists of a listing of the things you look for on Facebook. Keep in mind, nobody else can see your Activity log.
To get rid of a search:.
1. Open your Activity Log, click More, and then pick Search history from the left column.
2. Click next to the search access you wish to get rid of.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click Remove Search to confirm your choice.