How Do I Untag On Facebook
To remove a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the top right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To get rid of a tag from an image:
1. Most likely to the image.
2. Hover over the picture and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem finding the picture or post you 'd like to hide, you can use your activity log to discover it.
You can also get rid of tags from numerous pictures at the same time:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to head to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover image.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check package to the left of the pictures you want to remove a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to pick your recommended alternative, after that click Untag Photos to validate.
Removed tags will certainly no longer appear on the post or picture, but the post or photo is still visible to the audience it's shown to. Individuals may have the ability to view the post or picture in position like News Feed or search results page. To remove it from Facebook totally, ask the person that posted it to take it down.