How Do I Post On A Facebook Page
Just how do I share something on Facebook?
To share something on Facebook:
1. From the top of your Information Feed or timeline, click Create post.
2. Include a text update or click the type of post you want to share into the "What's on your mind?" box at the top of the page (instance: Photo/Video, Feeling/Activity).
3. You can likewise:
Add a photo or video.
Add a location.
Add a sticker.
Add how you're feeling or what you're doing.
4. Pick where you would love to share your post. If you add a picture, video clip or message with a history as your post, you'll likewise have the choice to share to your story. Click to choose News Feed, Your Story, or both:
- News Feed: Your post will certainly turn up in News Feed and also on your timeline.
- Your Story: Your tale will certainly be visible to your picked audience for 24-hour.
5. Click beside News Feed or Your Story to choose a target market for your post.
6. Click Share.
Keep in mind: You can only add a Life Event from your timeline.
Just how do I post to a Facebook group?
To publish to a group:
1. From your NewsFeed click Groups in the left food selection and select your group.
2. Click Write something ...
From here you can:
-Write a post
-Add a photo or video
-Add a poll
-Ask for recommendations
-Select More as well as choose from additional options such as include data, sell something, produce image album, create doc and also develop occasion.
How do I include images?
To include and publish pictures to Facebook:
1. Click Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Select the photos or videos you wish to contribute to Facebook.
3. Click post.
You can additionally select that can see your post. Remember that when you identify a person in an image or post, that picture or post may likewise be shared with that individual and their close friends. Learn how to turn this setting off.
You can additionally add photos to an existing album.
Exactly how do I share a link on Facebook?
To share a link:
1. Scroll to the top of your News Feed and click the gray text beside your profile photo.
2. Enter the link.
3. Include an optional upgrade, then click post.
Remember that liking or sharing a link through Facebook may turn up in News Feed or on your timeline.
How do I post a video on Facebook?
To share a video:
1. Click Photo/Video on top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Choose a video.
3. Click post.
We'll process your video clip and let you understand when it prepares to see. Go to the video and pick Edit to include a title, tag buddies and more.