How Do I Block Someone From My Facebook Page
We recommend banning people that consistently release spam on your page. You can choose to unban them at any time. When you ban a person from your page, they'll still be able to share material from your page to other places on Facebook, but they'll no longer be able to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You might additionally get rid of somebody who likes your page. When you get rid of someone from your page, they'll no more like it. This is a good choice for people you do not desire following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their pals. However, Pages are public areas as well as individuals you have actually eliminated can choose to like your page again.
There are several ways to ban a person or one more page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings on top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Look for the person or click to examine package alongside the name of the individual you wish to ban.
4. Click and select Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Float over a comment by the individual or page you wish to ban and also click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been mentioned in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the appropriate side of your page.
3. Click in the leading right of the post by the person or page you intend to ban.
4. Select Ban From page as well as click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox at the top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you wish to ban.
3. Click in the leading right as well as choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.