One of the attributes that constantly covers conversations amongst individuals is the capability to know who has seen their profiles. LinkedIn has always had it-- although you require to be a premium participant to actually access the full list of who has seen your profile-- but Facebook was always versus sharing this information with customers.
How Can I See Who Viewed My Facebook
It seems nevertheless that the current occasions have compromised the business's position.
Yes, you can now see who has watched your Facebook account. The brand-new attribute lets you see who saw your account in the past one month, previous day in addition to who has actually seen your newest posts.
The attribute is hidden deep in your privacy settings and also is only offered on the iOS application in the meantime. To access the list of who has actually watched your account, open up the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and also scroll right to "privacy Shortcuts" There, simply below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will locate the new "Who viewed my profile?" alternative.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will certainly be turned out to all customers in the coming days. We have connected to Facebook for clarifications and also will certainly update this post as soon as we hear back from them.
Let us understand in the remarks if you have accessibility to the new attribute. Some reports reveal that the function might only be offered on April 1st.
One more Choice:.
How to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Account-- Handbook Way
1. To understand who views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and also go to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your profile image and you will get to at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click anywhere on the opened page and also select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome customer then simply kind Ctrl+ U as well as the resource web page will open.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will locate a checklist of numbers there which are really the profile IDs of individuals who are recently checked or visited your Facebook account.
6. Simply type add the profile id next to facebook.com URL just like the below instance. You will certainly discover the individual who saw your profile often or lately.
7. The LINK needs to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ however not such as.
8. The handful that you will find after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of how commonly a Facebook account customer sees you as well as who visits your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the normal site visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nevertheless, some individuals states that these are not real. Yet, lots of professionals say that this is the only possible means to know who viewed my Facebook profile.