How Can I Delete My Comment On Facebook
This I shows you just how to erase a comment on Facebook. There are 2 types of Facebook comments you can remove: comments you make on any kind of post, and comments other individuals make on your posts. You can not delete other people's comments from posts that aren't your own.
Deleting a comment on Facebook just takes a couple of secs, however if you're pushed to eliminate one rapidly, right here's an easy guide.
Method 1: On Desktop
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's web internet browser. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address as well as password prior to continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you want to erase a comment. If the post gets on your profile page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right edge of the page; or else, go to the account page of the individual who produced the post and also scroll to the post.
3. Open up the comments area. In some cases, the comments section will certainly open by itself; otherwise, click the # comments connect listed below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. For instance, an article with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Hover your mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly trigger a ⋯ icon to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're erasing your own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; otherwise, a pop-up window will certainly appear.
6. Click Delete when triggered. It's a blue switch in the pop-up window. Doing so will get rid of the comment from your post.
- If you're deleting your very own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu before clicking the blue Delete switch.
Approach 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Tap the Facebook app symbol, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will open your Information Feed web page if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address as well as password when motivated prior to continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you want to remove a comment. If the post gets on your account page, you can tap your profile icon at the end of the display; otherwise, most likely to the account page of the person that produced the post as well as scroll to the post.
On Android, the profile icon remains in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open the comments section. In many cases, the comments section will certainly open up on its own; if not, touch the # comments link listed below the post.
- The "#" describes the number of comments on the post. For instance, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect below.
4. Faucet and hold the comment. Doing so will certainly prompt a menu to show up after a 2nd.
5. Faucet Delete. It's in the menu.
6. Tap Delete when motivated. This will certainly remove the comment from the post.
An additional way
1. Browse to see the comment you desire to get rid of. If you have problem discovering it, the simplest point to do is to pick the "Menu" switch, after that pick "Settings".
2. Scroll down and choose "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the ideal side of the comment you wish to remove.
4. Touch the "Delete" switch, as well as your comment is gone.