Among the functions that always covers discussions amongst individuals is the capability to understand who has visited their accounts. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you need to be a premium participant to truly access the complete list of who has actually watched your profile-- yet Facebook was constantly against sharing this info with customers.
Facebook Whos Viewed Me
It appears nevertheless that the current events have compromised the company's placement.
Yes, you can currently see who has viewed your Facebook profile. The brand-new attribute lets you see who saw your profile in the past thirty day, previous day as well as who has actually watched your latest posts.
The attribute is buried deep in your privacy settings and is just offered on the iphone app for now. To access the list of who has actually seen your profile, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) as well as scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just listed below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will find the brand-new "Who viewed my profile?" option.
It is not clear if this is a test and/or if this will certainly be rolled out to all individuals in the coming days. We have actually reached out to Facebook for clarifications and also will upgrade this post as quickly as we hear back from them.
Allow us know in the comments if you have accessibility to the new feature. Some records show that the function may only be available on April 1st.
How to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile-- Guidebook Method
1. To know who sees your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and also go to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your profile photo and you will certainly reach at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened page and also select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user after that just kind Ctrl+ U and the source web page will certainly open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right edge of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will certainly discover a checklist of numbers there which are really the profile IDs of the people who are recently examined or visited your Facebook account.
6. Just type include the profile id beside facebook.com URL just like the below example. You will certainly discover the person who visited your account regularly or recently.
7. The URL should be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not such as.
8. The handful that you will discover after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of exactly how usually a Facebook profile customer sees you and also who sees your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the routine site visitor while the last ID is the rarest visitor of your account.
Nonetheless, some people claims that these are not real. Yet, lots of specialists state that this is the only possible way to know who watched my Facebook profile.