Facebook Watch offers hundreds of excellent, high-grade videos for both entertainment as well as academic purposes. It additionally offers material you can't locate anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain program Huda Employer, or Bear Grylls' show, Face The Wild.
So what occurs when you come across a wonderful Facebook Watch video but do not have the moment to see it fully, or find the material so useful you wish to save the video as well as utilize it as a reference tool later on? Luckily, there's a quick and very easy method to download and save Facebook videos on desktop computer - here, we'll show you just how.
Downloading A Facebook Video
Download a video you've uploaded
1. Open up Facebook and also click the web link to your profile on top of the display.
2. On your account page, in the top area, click More.
3. On top of the drop-down menu that shows up, select videos.
4. Relocate your computer mouse arrow over the video you wish to download, click the Edit button, and pick download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD alternative will only be offered to choose if the video was developed or tape-recorded in HD quality. If it had not been, only the download SD alternative will certainly be offered.
Keep in mind: If both of these choices are missing, the video was published by a buddy and also you're marked in it. You will need to follow the action in the next section instead.
5. Your video ought to show up in a new tab. Move your mouse over the video and click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video uploaded on your timeline or by various other users
Keep in mind: If you're attempting to download a shared video from a various online solution (e.g., YouTube), see our page on how to download a video from the Net.
1. Log into Facebook and locate the video you wish to download.
2. Click the video to make it bigger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and select Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Highlight the whole LINK and then press Ctrl+ C or right-click and pick Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open up a new tab by pushing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the LINK right into the address bar by pushing Ctrl+ V, and after that press Enter.
6. Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and then Press Enter.
7. On the following web page, click the video to open it in its own window.
8. Right-click the video as well as choose save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Choose a save place and also a file name for the video, and after that click the Save switch.