Pointer: You can configure who can see your friends list from the Friends area of your account.
Block My Friends List On Facebook
- Sign into Facebook. Now, click this URL (make certain you are signed in before clicking this URL) as well as it will take you to the "Privacy" section of Facebook.
- In the "How people can find and contact you" section, you can see "Who can you see your friends list?." Click "Edit" link next to it.
- Now, you can see a drop-down list. Open it, and afterwards select "Only me."
That's it. From now on, just you can see your Facebook friends list and also others can not.
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap Burger symbol (three upright lines) > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy Settings.
- Currently, faucet "Who can see your friends list?" choice which you can find it under "How People Find and Contact You" area.
- Faucet "Only me" alternative (if you didn't see this option, faucet "See More" and after that you can see this option).
That's all. From now on, only you can see your Facebook friends list and no one else can.
I hope this overview works to you. If it is, show your friends.