One of the attributes that constantly tops conversations amongst users is the capacity to understand who has seen their accounts. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you require to be a premium participant to truly access the complete list of who has viewed your account-- but Facebook was constantly versus sharing this details with individuals.
Who Viewed Me On Facebook
It appears nonetheless that the current events have weakened the company's setting.
Yes, you can currently see who has actually seen your Facebook account. The brand-new feature lets you see who saw your account in the past thirty days, past day as well as who has viewed your newest posts.
The attribute is buried deep in your privacy settings as well as is just offered on the iphone app in the meantime. To access the list of who has actually seen your profile, open up the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) as well as scroll all the way down to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" feature, you will locate the brand-new "Who viewed my profile?" option.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will certainly be turned out to all users in the coming days. We have connected to Facebook for explanations and will certainly update this post as soon as we hear back from them.
Let us understand in the comments if you have accessibility to the new function. Some reports reveal that the function might just be available on April 1st.
How to Track Who Watched Your Facebook Profile-- Handbook Way
1. To recognize who watches your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click on your profile image and you will get to at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
2. Right click anywhere on the opened web page and pick "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user after that just kind Ctrl+ U as well as the source page will open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box at the top right corner of the source page.
4. Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will certainly find a list of numbers there which are in fact the profile IDs of individuals who are just recently examined or visited your Facebook profile.
6. Just type add the profile id next to facebook.com LINK much like the listed below instance. You will discover the person who saw your profile frequently or lately.
7. The URL must be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like.
8. The small number that you will find after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of exactly how typically a Facebook account customer sees you and who sees your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the normal site visitor while the last ID is the rarest viewer of your account.
Nonetheless, some people states that these are not true. But, lots of experts state that this is the only possible method to know who saw my Facebook account.