Whenever you search for something on Facebook, your search terms obtain kept in your Activity Log. Right here's exactly how to just how to remove facebook search history or view it.
The Activity Log is only viewable by you, yet if you intend to erase any of your old searches for whatever reason-- and even if you just want to see them (to discover something you forgot)-- it's truly easy to find!
Remove From Facebook Search
Just how to delete facebook search history:
1. Most likely to your profile:
2. Click the "Activity log" alternative near the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Your Activity log is a list of your posts and all Facebook Activity, including your search history.
4. Next, click on the "More" option on the left-hand menu, under "Photos","Likes" as well as "Comments".
5. Scroll down the expanded listing until you see "Search".
6. You can now watch your Facebook search history, in date order. To remove it, simply click "Clear Searches.".
7. Your Facebook search history is currently a fresh start!
Exactly how do I eliminate a search from my Activity log?
Your Activity log includes a checklist of the things you search for on Facebook. Remember, no person else can see your Activity log.
To remove a search:.
1. Open your Activity Log, click More, and after that pick Search history from the left column.
2. Click alongside the search access you want to remove.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click Remove Search to verify your decision.