Your friend uploaded a photo of you on Facebook that you do not want any person to see. Also worse, they tagged you. So currently the image is around for your friends to see. Luckily you can eliminate the tag from the photo.
Remove Facebook Tag
To eliminate a tag from a message:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To get rid of a tag from a picture:
1. Most likely to the image.
2. Float over the picture and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem discovering the photo or post you wish to conceal, you can utilize your activity log to locate it.
You can also remove tags from multiple images at once:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to visit your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the photos you would love to eliminate a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to pick your preferred alternative, after that click Untag Photos to verify.
Eliminated tags will no more show up on the post or photo, yet the post or image is still noticeable to the target market it's shown. Individuals may have the ability to see the post or photo in places like News Feed or search results page. To remove it from Facebook completely, ask the person that published it to take it down.