With account changing, you can quickly switch between different Facebook accounts without logging any individual out This attribute is just offered on facebook.com on a computer system.
Keep in mind that you can't switch in between accounts without logging out unless you can see the icon below. The icon will show up if numerous people have actually logged right into their account from one computer system in the past.
Login Facebook Different User
Switch over accounts on a computer without logging anyone out.
To change in between accounts:
1. Go to facebook.com on a computer system.
2. Click "switch account icon" at the top of any type of Facebook web page.
3. Click the account you wish to change to.
If you don't see the account switcher icon ...
Log out of an account and afterwards Log In with a various account.
1. Log out from the initial Facebook account
To log out of Facebook on a computer:
1. Click "triangle icon" at the top right of any type of Facebook web page.
2. Click Log Out at the end of the menu that shows up.
2. Login with the second Facebook account
To log right into your Facebook account on a computer system:
1. Go to facebook.com. On top under Email or Phone, enter among the following:
- Email: You can Log In with any email that's provided on your Facebook account.
- Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it below (don't add any kind of absolutely nos before the nation code, or any type of symbols).
- Username: You can likewise Log In with your username, if you established one up.
Under Password, enter your password.
2. Click Log In.
Remove an account you have actually added
- You can eliminate your account by clicking the "X" beside your name after you log out of your account. Please keep in mind that you'll need to remove your account each time you log out, or else it will appear in the account switcher.
Keep in mind: You can store details for as much as 10 Facebook accounts, yet it's ideal to only keep the accounts of individuals who frequently make use of the computer system.