This feature is just available on iphone as well as Android tools. Find out more about just how Location Settings work.
How To Turn Location Off On Facebook
To turn Location Solutions on or off for your Android device:
1. Go to your gadget's home screen.
2. Tap Settings, after that touch Applications.
3. Scroll via the list of apps as well as faucet Facebook.
4. Listed below Permissions, faucet Location, after that tap to turn Location Solutions on or off.
To turn Background Location on or off for your Android tool:
When Location Solutions is turned on, you can likewise regulate if you enable Facebook to access your gadget's precise Location when you're not making use of the Facebook app. This control is called Background Location and also is a setting located within the Facebook application:
1. Open the Facebook for Android app.
2. Tap , after that touch Settings & Privacy.
3. Tap Privacy Shortcuts, after that tap Manage your Location Settings.
4. Faucet to turn Background Location on or off.
To turn Location Services on or off for your iphone gadget:
1. Go to your tool's home display.
2. Tap Settings, then scroll down and touch Privacy.
3. Tap Location Services as well as tap to turn Location Providers on or off.
When Location Services is switched on for your iOS tool, you can regulate when you enable Facebook to access your Location by scrolling through the list of applications listed in Location Services, touching Facebook and selecting Always, While using the app or Never.