Today I was trying to suggest a friend on Facebook to another one of my friends. I opened up the friends' profile as well as the link to suggest friends had not been there. It's used to be located under the primary profile photo. It has relocated however. To discover it, follow these actions.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook appears to have removed this choice from their site. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the function will certainly be made it possible for once again.
How To Recommend Friends On Facebook
These actions below utilized to be the means you could suggest a friend on the desktop computer variation of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Most likely to the account of the individual you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Float over the "Friends" switch on the person's web page.
4. Select "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Look for a person, after that utilize the "Suggest friend" switch alongside their name.
- The Facebook individuals that show up in your friend suggestions box are not notified of their appearance there, nor do they understand if you have actually concealed them. If you select to add any of the suggested users as friends, these individuals receive friend requests as normal.
- You can make friend suggestions for any of your contacts on Facebook. Go to the contact's timeline, click the gear icon to open up a drop-down menu, then pick "Suggest Friends" from the checklist.
- If you are not enrolled in Facebook and are getting e-mails including friend suggestions, these suggestions are based on the network of the call that has actually labelled or invited you. Use the link supplied at the bottom of the message to pull out of any future e-mails.