Possibly you don't need to know whenever your politically zealous college friend produces a standing. Or maybe you're a member of an exceptionally chatty Facebook team as well as you're tired of the notifications exploding your phone. You wish to silence them without having to leave the team as well as harm some feelings-- fortunately, Facebook has made that possible.
How To Disable Facebook Notifications
You can turn off Facebook notifications.
PC or Mac
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click "Facebook triangle menu" in the top-right edge of the screen.
- Pick Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the menu that shows up on the left side of the display, select notifications.
- Click Edit beside each of the menu items as well as readjust your notifications as you choose.
To both start and also quit press notifications from an Android mobile phone:.
- Tap the menu symbol "Facebook mobile menu" and scroll down up until you see Account Settings.
- Faucet Account Settings, notifications, and afterwards Mobile Push.
- Check the boxes alongside the items you want to be alerted about and also uncheck the boxes to get rid of notifications.
apple iphone or iPad
To make it possible for press notifications:.
- Touch the Settings Icon iOS Settings Icon on your gadget's house display.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and afterwards Facebook.
- Move the button beside Permit notifications so that it's green.
- Set your Alert Design to Banners or Alerts.
- Toggle the switch alongside Show in Notice Center so it is green.
- Toggle the button alongside Show on Lock Display so it is green.
To turn notifications off:
- Touch the Settings Icon "iOS Settings Icon" on your gadget's house display.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and then Facebook.
- Slide the switch alongside Allow notifications so that it's no more green.
To transform notification Settings:.
- Touch the Settings Symbol iphone "iOS Settings Icon" on your tool's house display.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and after that Facebook.
- Under the notifications area, toggle the switches to your preference and select your alert design at the bottom of the screen.
You now have control over your Facebook notifications!
With those simple steps, you have decluttered your phone as well as can avoid silly interruptions like Auntie Mildred posting her 5th cat image of the day in the family group web page. Just see to it to check Facebook once in a while to ensure you aren't losing out on anything!