How To Delete Facebook Comments
This I shows you exactly how to remove a comment on Facebook. There are two kinds of Facebook comments you can erase: comments you make on any kind of post, as well as comments other people make on your posts. You can not delete other individuals's comments from posts that aren't yours.
Erasing a comment on Facebook just takes a couple of secs, but if you're pressed to eliminate one rapidly, right here's a basic guide.
Method 1: On Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's internet browser. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address and password before continuing.
2. Most likely to the post on which you intend to delete a comment. If the post gets on your account web page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right corner of the page; otherwise, go to the account page of the person that created the post and scroll to the post.
3. Open up the comments section. Sometimes, the comments section will open on its own; otherwise, click the # comments link listed below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. For instance, a post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Float your computer mouse over a comment. Doing so will motivate a ⋯ symbol to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're erasing your very own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; otherwise, a pop-up window will show up.
6. Click Delete when triggered. It's a blue switch in the pop-up home window. Doing so will certainly get rid of the comment from your post.
- If you're removing your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu before clicking heaven Delete button.
Method 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Tap the Facebook application symbol, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will certainly open your News Feed web page if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address as well as password when prompted prior to continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you want to delete a comment. If the post is on your account web page, you can tap your profile icon at the bottom of the screen; or else, most likely to the account page of the person who produced the post and also scroll down to the post.
On Android, the account symbol remains in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open up the comments section. In many cases, the comments area will open by itself; otherwise, touch the # comments connect below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. As an example, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Faucet as well as hold the comment. Doing so will certainly trigger a menu to show up after a 2nd.
5. Faucet Delete. It's in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when motivated. This will erase the comment from the post.
1. Browse to see the comment you desire to remove. If you have problem discovering it, the simplest thing to do is to pick the "Menu" button, after that select "Settings".
2. Scroll down as well as pick "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the best side of the comment you want to get rid of.
4. Touch the "Delete" button, and your comment is gone.