If your relationship status isn't as easily defined as "in a connection", "divorced", or "solitary", no worries; Facebook has lots of choices, whether things are complicated with you and your ex, you remain in an open relationship, or you want the world to understand you're getting serious with pizza. (Seriously, you can be in a partnership with "pizza" on Facebook.) And also, you can additionally choose specifically that your share (or do not share) your status with.
How To Change Relationship Status On Facebook
So if you're curious regarding how to alter your relationship status on Facebook, it's actually fairly simple. Whether you're separating, engaged, or handling something complicated and you want your Facebook buddies to know about it, below's your step-by-step to transform that relationship status stat.
To add or edit your relationship status:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left.
2. Click About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.
3. Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and also click Edit.
4. Select your relationship status from the dropdown menu. Depending on your status, you might additionally have the choice to add the name of the individual you remain in a relationship with and your anniversary.
5. Make use of the target market selector to select that you wish to share this with.
6. Click Save Changes.
You can also add your relationship status as a life occasion on your account.
Note: You can just note someone in your relationship status if you're friends keeping that person. That individual also requires to confirm that you're in a connection together prior to they're provided in your relationship status.