Changing birthday celebration on your Facebook Profile is an easy job and right here's how you can do that on PC and also Android:
How To Change My Age On Facebook
- Sign into Facebook.
- At the top, you can find "Profile" (your name) which is between "Search Box" and also "Home." Hit it.
- Now, click on "About" which you can discover between "Timeline" and also "Friends.".
- Under the "About" area, you can see "Contact and basic info." Strike it.
- Now, under "Basic Information," you can see "Day of birth," "Year of birth," as well as "Gender.".
- Float your computer mouse over the "Date of birth." Click on "Edit" web link.
- Make the changes to the day, month and also year according to your taste by opening the equivalent drop-down checklist.
- Now, choose "I confirm my age is X" (X is your age), and afterwards hit the "Save Changes" switch.
That's it. The birthday is altered efficiently.
- Open up Facebook application.
- Struck the Burger symbol (3 upright lines) at the top and after that hit your Profile (your name).
- Faucet "About.".
- Under "Basic Info," you can see your birthday. Strike the "Pencil" icon close to it.
- Now, you can see a number of drop-down lists (one for the month and also an additional one for date) besides "Birthday" and also a solitary one (for the year) besides "Birth Year.".
- Tap the drop-down you choose and also make the modifications as per your liking.
- Scroll down until you see "Save" button. Strike it.
That's all. Your birthday is changed successfully.
Keep in mind: If you intend to conceal birthday celebration on Facebook, see this post.
I hope that this overview is useful to you. If you like this guide, share this one with your good friends.