How To Block Someone On Facebook Fan Page
We recommend banning individuals that continuously publish spam on your page. You can pick to unban them any time. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still have the ability to share web content from your page to other position on Facebook, however they'll no longer be able to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You might additionally eliminate a person who likes your page. When you remove a person from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is an excellent alternative for individuals you don't want following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their good friends. However, Pages are public areas and people you have actually eliminated can choose to like your page once more.
There are several ways to ban a person or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings at the top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Search for the person or click to inspect the box beside the name of the person you want to ban.
4. Click and pick Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Float over a comment by the person or page you wish to ban as well as click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has actually been discussed in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the right side of your page.
3. Click in the top right of the post by the individual or page you want to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox at the top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you intend to ban.
3. Click in the leading right and choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.