How Do You Untag On Facebook
To get rid of a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To eliminate a tag from a photo:
1. Go to the image.
2. Float over the photo as well as click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having trouble discovering the image or post you wish to hide, you can use your activity log to find it.
You can also get rid of tags from several pictures at the same time:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to go to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check package to the left of the pictures you 'd like to remove a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to choose your recommended choice, after that click Untag Photos to confirm.
Gotten rid of tags will certainly no more appear on the post or picture, but the post or image is still noticeable to the audience it's shown to. People might be able to view the post or image in position like News Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook entirely, ask the individual who posted it to take it down.