How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook
Who can follow me?
Your friends automatically follow you. You can additionally allow people Who aren't your friends follow you.
To handle Who can follow you:
1. Click in the leading right and select Settings
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Permits you to choose Who can talk about your public posts. Learn exactly how to adjust Who can like or discuss your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Permits you to pick if you want to obtain notices when people Who aren't your friends start following you as well as share, like or talk about your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to select Who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover pictures, featured images as well as News Feed updates regarding changes to your Intro area. Discover how to readjust Who can such as or discuss your public profile info.
See Who's Following You
If you've allowed individuals to follow you, you can see a checklist of your fans by going to your account, clicking Friends below your cover image and after that clicking More > Followers. If you do not have any kind of followers, you will not see this option.
Note: If you let people Who aren't your friends follow you, individuals Who send out friend requests that you overlook or remove will automatically begin following you. If you don't desire a person to follow you, you can block them at any time.
Complying with on Marketplace
Bear in mind that anybody on Market can follow you if you enable adhering to on Marketplace.