Your friend uploaded an image of you on Facebook that you do not want anyone to see. Also even worse, they tagged you. So currently the picture is out there for your friends to see. The good news is you can remove the tag from the photo.
How Do I Remove Tag On Facebook
To remove a tag from an article:
1. Most likely to the post.
2. Tap in the top right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To eliminate a tag from a picture:
1. Most likely to the image.
2. Float over the image and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having trouble locating the picture or post you would love to conceal, you can use your activity log to find it.
You can likewise get rid of tags from multiple pictures at once:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to examine the box to the left of the images you would love to remove a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to choose your preferred choice, then click Untag Photos to verify.
Gotten rid of tags will certainly no longer appear on the post or picture, yet the post or picture is still visible to the target market it's shown to. Individuals might be able to view the post or picture in places like News Feed or search results page. To remove it from Facebook completely, ask the person that published it to take it down.