How Do I Change Facebook Profile Picture
Just how do I add or change my profile photo?
To add a profile photo or change your current profile picture:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left and also hover over your profile picture.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Plant your image and click Save. If you do not wish to chop your photo, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, then click Save.
For highest quality, your profile photo should be at least 320 pixels wide as well as 320 pixels tall.
Note: Your current profile photo is always public.
Exactly how do I add or change my Page's profile photo?
Find out just how to add or change your profile photo for your personal account.
To add or change your Web page's profile picture:
1. Go to your Page
2. Click in the bottom best edge of your profile photo
3. Select an alternative and also adhere to the on-screen directions
Find out about the dimensions of your Page's profile picture.