How Can I Change My Profile Picture In Facebook
Just how do I add or change my profile image?
To add a profile photo or change your current profile photo:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left and hover over your profile image.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Crop your image as well as click Save. If you do not wish to crop your image, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, then click Save.
For highest quality, your profile photo must be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.
Keep in mind: Your current profile photo is always public.
How do I add or change my Page's profile photo?
Discover exactly how to add or change your profile picture for your personal account.
To add or change your Page's profile image:
1. Most likely to your Page
2. Click in the bottom appropriate corner of your profile picture
3. Select a choice as well as adhere to the on-screen guidelines
Find out about the measurements of your Page's profile picture.