Below's just how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand Page:
Facebook Posts To Twitter
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login as well as password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right edge and afterwards pick Settings. The default Account Settings Page appears.
3. Click the Profile button on the left and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook button. You may need to scroll to see the Facebook area.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook and Link Your Accounts button. You'll require to enter your Facebook info in order to sync the two accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page alternative to post your tweets on your Facebook Page in contrast to your personal Profile. You'll be taken to a menu noting all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you desire to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. See to it you Save to stay clear of needing to repeat the process.
If you're a heavy Tweeter, your Facebook fans may not appreciate each and every single Tweet showing up in their Facebook Information Feeds, and also they may Unlike you if you're as well respected. Believe extremely thoroughly regarding whether this is appropriate for you, given the means you tweet.