A lot has actually been blogged about simply how much Facebook knows about you. With its ever-evolving privacy settings, it can be hard to find out where to visit find the settings you want. Clearing up your search history is definitely no exemption.
Delete Facebook Search Bar History
Search histories can inform a lot about you, and that's particularly real of Facebook's search history. If you do not want that type of data left kicking back, right here's just how to clear it.
Just how to Clear Your Facebook Search history
If you often tend to visit Facebook in a browser, you can wipe your search history by doing the following:
- On your profile web page, click the View your activity log switch. In a browser the switch gets on the right-hand side.
- In the menu on the left, under Photos and Videos, Likes and Reactions, Comments, click More.
- When the menu increases to reveal all filters, click Search history.
- You'll see a full chronological list of whatever you've searched for on Facebook. You can erase private searches by clicking the Edit switch alongside the entry as well as clicking Delete.
You can also clean your entire search history in one go by clicking the Clear Searches switch.
Just how to Clear Your Facebook Search history (Mobile)
If you often tend to gain access to Facebook much more on your phone, you can access this setting in the social media's mobile applications.
- Most likely to your profile page and tap the Activity Log button underneath your profile photo. (On iOS, the switch is 3rd from the left, while on Android it gets on the much left.).
- Tap Filter at the top of the display.
- Scroll down to locate and also touch Search history.
- You can remove your whole search history by touching Clear searches and also touch Confirm.
- To delete specific entrances, tap the symbol next to the access in question and faucet Delete. (On iOS the symbol is an arrowhead, while on Android phones it's an X.).