Connect Twitter To Facebook Business Page
When you Link Twitter to Facebook, then your tweets as well as retweets are immediately published, and also your replies as well as direct messages are not.
You can Connect your Twitter account to Facebook profile and below is just how:.
- Most likely to this URL. Sign in if not already.
- Click "Connect to Facebook" button.
- Currently, enter your Facebook account credentials in the popup and click "Log In" button.
- Click on the "Continue as Facebook username" button.
- Currently, set the personal privacy alternative you favor from the drop-down checklist and after that click "OK" button.
- You can see a confirmation popup currently. Click the "OK" button on that particular.
That is all. Your Twitter account is linked to your Facebook profile.
Keep in mind: You can uncheck the first option if you do not want retweets to obtain uploaded to your Facebook profile and also page. Uncheck the second choice, if you don't desire the tweets to get published to your Facebook profile.
If you wish to Link your Twitter account with your Facebook page also, then right here are the steps (do the above actions otherwise already before listed below actions):
- Click on "Allow" link (see above screenshot).
- You can see a popup currently and click "OK" button in that.
- Currently, you can see this display.
- Under "post to your Facebook page" alternative, you can see a drop-down list. Open it, and also you can locate your Facebook web pages. Pick the one you desire.
That is all. The Twitter account is linked to the Facebook page you pick.
If you want to Connect Twitter to the Facebook page only and not to your profile, then you require to do this step (do the above actions otherwise already prior to listed below steps):.
Uncheck "post to my Facebook profile" option.
That is all. Your Twitter account is attached to your Facebook page just.
Note: To separate, click "Disconnect" button which's it.