Clear Notifications On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook profile, and then click the globe-shaped symbol in the leading food selection to open the Notifications panel. A listing of your currently configured notices displays; click "See All" to view all notifications.
2. Hover the arrow inside the access for the notice to erase to present an "X" in the top right edge, and then click the "X" to see a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click "Unfollow" in the pop-up to remove the alert from your Alerts list.
Various other Methode:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down list that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the page. A listing of all notifications kinds shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notices you are registered for will have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box alongside each notice type you wish to remove. This will certainly get rid of the check mark from package and eliminate you from obtaining the picked notice.
Pointer: There is no way to delete notice messages you have actually already viewed. Facebook conserves every one of your notification messages, yet lists one of the most recent messages at the top of the list.
Warning: Some essential Facebook alerts can not be gotten rid of. If you do not see the "X" when you hover over the Alert access, the notice can not be deleted.