Can I Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook profile, and afterwards click the globe-shaped icon in the leading food selection to open up the Notifications panel. A listing of your presently set up notifications displays; click "See All" to see all notices.
2. Float the cursor inside the entry for the notice to delete to present an "X" in the upper right corner, and after that click the "X" to see a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click "Unfollow" in the pop-up to remove the notice from your Alerts checklist.
Various other Methode:
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated at the top right corner of the web page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is presented.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the page. A listing of all notices kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will certainly have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box next to each notice type you want to remove. This will eliminate the check mark from the box and eliminate you from getting the picked alert.
Idea: There is no way to remove notification messages you have already seen. Facebook conserves all of your notice messages, yet lists one of the most recent messages at the top of the checklist.
Warning: Some critical Facebook notices can not be removed. If you do not see the "X" when you float over the Alert entry, the notice can not be removed.