Sync Facebook Pictures With Contacts
Sync Facebook Photos With Android Contacts
1. Open the Facebook for Android application and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Touch the "Menu" button located under the main screen as well as labeled with straight lines and after that touch "Settings.".
3. Faucet "Sync Contacts" under the heading "Other Settings.".
4. Touch the circle beside "Sync with existing contacts" if you just wish to sync information with contacts that are currently in your address book. Tap the circle next to "Sync all" if you intend to sync with your existing contacts as well as include brand-new contacts from your Facebook friend list. Touch "OK" to save your setups.
Facebook for Android app.
Sync Facebook Photos With iOS Contacts
For apple iphone please comply with the steps listed below:.
UPDATE-- considering that a recent app variation update, Facebook removed the contacts sync alternatives from iphone. It only allows you to submit new contacts to Facebook but does not have an option to sync contact details and images. To include images to your iOS contacts you can utilize an app like Covve. Covve scans over 100 sources for openly available info such as photos, company, task and social profiles. As long as your contacts have an email and there's openly available information for them, Covve will fetch it for you-- find out more right here.
For older Facebook variations see listed below:.
1. Install the Facebook App in your apple iphone (if it is not currently set up).
2. When the application is installed then go to the Facebook App setup and also from there it will certainly reveal you some alternatives Schedule and also contacts.
3. Simply click on contacts to sync it with the Facebook and after that click on "Update All Contacts".
Currently you have actually synced your all apple iphone contacts to your Facebook account photos and now it will certainly show you the Facebook profile pictures of your contacts.