Reset My Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down listing, both of which enable you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab making adjustments to settings like your name, username and also networks, most of which could only be transformed one or two times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications and also authorizations, in addition to app passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and also "Blocking" options to change your settings for exactly how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by which, along with exactly how others could engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up close to your desired settings to earn and validate changes. Readjust the target market selector tool where available to designate how you share your content as well as exactly how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook informs you regarding task that concerns you. The "View" and also "Edit" options enable you to earn as well as validate any modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for individual applications or click the "X" to remove an application entirely.