Link Twitter To Facebook
When you Link Twitter to Facebook, after that your tweets as well as retweets are instantly published, and your replies and direct messages are not.
You can Link your Twitter account to Facebook profile and also below is how:.
- Go to this URL. Sign in if not currently.
- Click "Connect to Facebook" button.
- Currently, enter your Facebook account credentials in the popup as well as click "Log In" button.
- Click on the "Continue as Facebook username" button.
- Currently, set the personal privacy option you like from the drop-down listing and then click "OK" button.
- You can see a verification popup now. Click the "OK" button on that particular.
That is all. Your Twitter account is linked to your Facebook profile.
Note: You can uncheck the first option if you don't desire retweets to get posted to your Facebook profile and page. Uncheck the 2nd choice, if you do not want the tweets to get posted to your Facebook profile.
If you wish to Connect your Twitter account with your Facebook page as well, then below are the steps (do the above steps if not currently prior to listed below actions):
- Click "Allow" link (see over screenshot).
- You can see a popup now and click "OK" button in that.
- Now, you can see this screen.
- Under "post to your Facebook page" option, you can see a drop-down checklist. Open it, and you can locate your Facebook web pages. Select the one you want.
That is all. The Twitter account is linked to the Facebook page you pick.
If you want to Connect Twitter to the Facebook page just and not to your profile, then you need to do this action (do the above steps if not already prior to below actions):.
Uncheck "post to my Facebook profile" choice.
That is all. Your Twitter account is attached to your Facebook page only.
Note: To detach, click "Disconnect" button which's it.